START YOUR APPLICATION
Embark on your creative educational journey today by filling in our short application form below. Once submitted, one of our dedicated course advisors will be in touch to guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
At this point in the application process, most prospective students already have an idea of the courses they're interested in and a rough estimate of course fees based on their eligibility. If you still need some more information before enrolling, we recommend exploring our diverse course pages, which also include a handy FAQ section.
If you aren't quite ready to enrol yet but have questions, please connect with us, and our friendly admissions team will assist you. We're committed to your success and look forward to supporting you throughout your educational journey.
Once you know the course you are applying for, we invite you to complete this form to initiate the application process. Our dedicated student admissions team will carefully handle your application request within 3-4 business days and reach out with next steps. Just a friendly reminder, our office operates from Monday to Friday, 9am-7pm AEST.
Once the form below is submitted, one of our admissions team members will reach out to you to confirm your details.
If you meet the initial eligibility requirements a letter of offer will be sent to you with a link to complete the full enrolment form.
Depending on where you live and which course you have selected, you may need to provide additional information, such as:
- One of the following government identification documents: an Australian passport, birth certificate, citizenship certificate, or permanent humanitarian visa.
- One of the following photographic identification documents: an Australian passport, driver’s license, student ID card, or a proof of age card.
- Copies of your final academic transcripts from any secondary or tertiary studies. These should indicate the units or subjects you've completed and provide proof of your graduation.
- A certified copy of your passport.
- Certified copies of your final academic transcripts from secondary or tertiary studies, showcasing the units or subjects attempted and proof of completion.
- Certified copy of your English language proficiency results.
Students undergoing the Diploma or Bachelor of Digital Art will need to provide:
- A portfolio of original work demonstrating skills relevant to the selected major.